Multi Step System:
The Multi Step Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair System gets its popularity by not only solving the current basement waterproofing or foundation repair problem, but by preventing future ones, as well as improving the comfort and health of your home.
- Hand excavate an inspection trench.
- Excavate any cracks continuing below trench.
- Repair all foundation wall cracks on the outside.
- Apply fibrated mastic sealer to foundation walls.
- Apply heavy duty industrial plastic to walls.
- Install new subsoil drain tile packed in gravel.
- Back fill and re-grade soil.
- Seal basement windows if needed.
- Seal any outside cement if needed.
- Repair all wall cracks on the inside.
- Open an inspection trench inside with our patented dust suppression system.
- Inspect footers and reinforce if necessary.
- Install sub floor drainage system.
- Repair all basement floor cracking.
- Open hole in corner of basement floor.
- Install perforated plastic crock packed in gravel with “Safety Lid”.
- Install pressure relief pump system to effectively lower the water beneath the floor, and install ”Smart Power” to protect against power outage or pump failure.
- Replace concrete floor where serviced.
- Install E-Z Breathe Ventilation System.
- Clean up and haul away all debris.
7 Steps to a Revitalized Basement:
EverDry Waterproofing of Cincinnati prides itself on its fast and efficient Quality Care. While each waterproofing and foundation repair required individual attention, our process remains the same:
- Your inspector starts with a detailed analysis of the premises. They will provide you with a complete explanation and photographs of problem areas, and give you options for a complete waterproofing and repair solution.
- The inspector meets with the Production Manager and Team Foreman to review specifics of the work involved. A detailed “Work Card” is drawn up based on your feedback. Each member of the Waterproofing Team reviews the photos and instructions of the work to be performed.
- The Waterproofing Team arrives on schedule. The Foreman reviews the specifics of all procedures with you. The crew begins work.
- Three to five days later (on average), your basement is left completely repaired and waterproofed, clean and ready to create your dream in a healthier living environment!
- The Job Foreman will walk you through a thorough check list to insure that the job meets your expectation.
- A final call from our Production Office insures complete customer satisfaction.
- You and your family enjoy a completed, repaired, and waterproofed solution that is protected by a lifetime warranty.
Thank you for sending such a nice crew of guys to undertake the work on my house’s basement. They were very punctual every day they came out and the one day they were late by 10 minutes, they immediately apologized before going to work.
They were very professional about the job and I got no complaints from my neighbors. I was slightly surprised at first because they all seemed so young but they handled themselves maturely and i was put at ease. All my questions and concerns were answered without making me feel stupid or belittled or as though I was wasting their time.
My house is wonderful, my family is impressed, and I am grateful.
Sincerely, K. C.
I was amazed at how efficient and fast the guys were. Ted was very informative of the process and keeping the job on track. I really appreciate the extra steps they took, saving my plants and even replanting them for me. Their clean up was considerate and quite good.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone, A. H.
When choosing a company to repair my basement, I went with the very best based on referral and research. The crew that came to my home was a fine example of why that reputation is deserved.
The crew not only worked quickly and efficiently, but they were very professional in their dealings with me. They kept me informed as to each phase of the repair, asked my opinion when determining placement of the pump, catch basin, and drain lines. They explained each step in the process and answered any questions I had.
The crew were also considerate and friendly. They interacted well with my children, tolerated the dog, and also my neighbor
The crew did an excellent job each day with site clean up. If not for the stack of supplies in the front yard, you would not have known they were working on my home. Their concern for minimizing construction debris and dirt outreached my own and the steps taken to reduce and effects of their presence was appreciated.
Overall, the entire experience with EverDry was a positive one. If the system works half as good as the crew that installed it, my basement woes should be a thing of the past and i will be able to enjoy the space in my basement rather than dread each trip down the stairs.
Respectably Submitted, Dan & Christy H.
We wanted to thank you for the waterproofing your company did for us. As we recently moved into our current home , we were stuck with quite a mess. after researching our options and companies, we choose EverDry. we are glad we did. Your crew, led by Chris, did a great job. They worked hard and did a great job. They acted professional and were respectful to us and our home. We are glad we choose your company to waterproof our basement and do the foundation repair.
We will recommend Chris and your company in the future. Keep up the good work.
Regards, Dave and Sheri D.
I cannot begin to express how wonderful Kenny and his crew were. Kenny always went over things with me to let me know what was going on. He was very friendly, treated me and my home with respect. He always said yes ma’am, no ma’am when i had a question. Andrew was very friendly also, all the guys were. Kenny had to explain things to us a few times for us to fully understand and he never got aggravated with us. If I ever move and have to have foundation repair done again, I will call Everdry.